Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Journey



"you'll want to go down.

In that case, of course,

you'll head straight out of town.
It's opener there

in the wide open air"



If you had a chance,
You should take a trip!
Take a journey, to every place you can visit
It doesn't matter the place be near, or far.
It doesn't matter if you being minority or majority
You'll find yourself heading with troubles
So that you know there are many people
Who still have nice heart to help you out
You'll know what you'll be missed so much
You'll know when to go back,
Just to make sure you still have place you called home

I find my self to be here,
world full of excitement
it just a short trip tough,
but I hope to say hello again.
Someday, I want to be here again..
Someday, in my dreamland... 

Edinburgh, 20 September 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...