Thursday, February 21, 2019

Surprise Element

Yesterday I uninstalled apps related to musics and deleted all of the songs I've downloaded

No specific reason, except for saving up some of data package

I started to bring books everywhere or keep books in my smartphone to read

The experiences growing in me.
Books gives me something special rather than scrolling through my instagram feeds

It taught me to keep on holding what you believe eventhough there are no way you can escape from problems

I also love the suprise element in every book I've been reading. I left no expectation and keep my eye on every pages, pharagraph, and words.

It taught me to accept the idea that we never escape from everyday challenges. Lots of new perspective and somehow helping me growing up

Recently, growing up and celebrate birthday becomes sucks. There are a lot of people who expecting me as an adult, to achieve something that I myself don't know when it will happen.

Surprise element, uncertainty, zero expectation of negative or positive experiences. That is what I need to enjoy right now. To fully enjoy present, and a bit laid back about future. To love myself more, to know when I should hold back and expressing all my thought

Also, to not afraid saying that I am tired, or when I need to cry. To bravely saying what I needs to say.

Right now, right here,
Me writing my thoughts while listen to radio. Surprising myself with a list of good songs that I never heard before

23.26
Commuter line to Universitas Pancasila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...