Sunday, December 20, 2020

Self Discovering

 


Looking at this music video remind me so much when I solo traveling to Delft. 

Instead of image going on a date (hopefully), I perceiving it differently. That's what I did when I going on solo trip. Just doing silly things alone.
I met new friends, casually strolling around the city with them. Sometimes I am dating my self hahaa.. just enjoying me-time, cycling across the city, stop whenever and wherever I want. I also took every scene I was interested in. Never waste any chance seeing mirror because its when you can have self-taken photo.


I think its about time to discovering myself again.

At first I was really afraid. To be alone by yourself in the strange place and unknown culture must be overwhelming. Then I really grateful for the experience. I listened to my self very well.

Maybe next year. Maybe I will take another self-journey and discovery.

2021 please be nice

God, let me explore another place, creation of yours...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...