Sunday, July 18, 2021

Drawing Again








There are many things I've done before but I think I abandone my favorite activity for a long time: Drawing things everytime my heart wants to. Drawing for all of my lifetime maybe a bit exaggerated sentence but everytime I have upside down in my life, I express it by making some sketch. 

Therefore, I always dissapointed by how I'm not trying enough to push this. I also always lack of motivation to do so. Everytime I want to do better, its feels like never enough. I feel so exhausted by my own expectation. 

I want to consider everything that I have now, what makes me feel want to contribute. Art activities never fail to give me meaning to my life. People around me also loves to give feedback whenever I draw. I think it also sincerely convey my words the best. 

There are spaces to grow of course. I will learn hard so that it can identify my role and my contribution. Hopefully it will make the world to be a bit better place for people around me. I want to share my stories through my drawings and I wish people closest to me can feel my heartfelt message~ 

I know that we cannot count our success by numbers only. But to be the first time reaching this milestone, after all of non-productive, insecure and others mentality problems I have, I really really grateful. To show my works outside my usual circle, to the totally new people, this is something that I should cherish from now on.








Oh myyy this is my first time getting so many respond 💖💖💖



I have bigger purpose and want to challenge myself more. Just to remember that I can step my feet outside my usual environment is something that I can't believe myself. 









I am amazed by how people constantly give me kind and nice messages. They are approaching me first while I am being awkward bean trying to socialized. People seems know each other for a long time and it's actually great having nice people on this side of internet. They also very welcoming. 

I am still young, there are still long path ahead. Atleast, this give back my self-confidence. 


By the way, I make this folder on new year... 


At the end of the day, I spare myself energy to make this design~



I know no one would read this but... if you happened to see this, I hope all of you in a really good state, physichally and mentally.

Love youu~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...