Monday, September 27, 2021

Always be Grateful



Going on hiatus from social media and work somehow makes me feel isolated. 
Insecurity always there to makes me feel small and unimportant.
I hate these feelings still linger in my daily life.

But then, there are many things I can be proud of while I'm being away from online media scene. 
I can be focus on my own issues, I really eager to re-learn about my own self.
I make my self to read books as much as I could.
Making book club once in two weeks, still learning traditional dance and going to teach kids on the weekend. 

I also in my way to change my own bad habit. 

I really anxious about future, as I am going 30 years old in less than 100 days

I still haven't reach anything in my life

Somehow I asks my own self why I am being like this

But then, Its God's will

The only I could do is to keep being positive, to lean all of my problems to God. 
I still learn bit by bit. 
Right now, I should be grateful for my own siuation. 
Maybe I should log off again from social media until I have my confidence back


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...