Sunday, January 2, 2022

Welcome 30!!


 



Yesterday is my 30th birthday.
I've been really anxious how my 30 will become
I think I was anxious because of my own expectation

Should people in their 30 get married?
Should people in their 30 have a stable career?
Should people in their 30 have a high income?

Am I should be sad if I can't achieve those yet?

I am tired of expectations yet I believe that I am capable of handle my own business
I'm imagining myself I will be an inspirator and influencer someday
and I'm proud that I can achieve it bit by bit 
I've been contributed to some of the environmental projects along with NGO and government institutions
I also created activities in communities.. 

I hope that I can achieve my long dream this year to pursue my master degree
Please please let it happen... 

I can only hope it will be my last chance to give all of my energy 

Maybe I can get married peacefully after pursuing my master degree 😅😅👀😹


Lastly, thank youuu for all of my besties who write wishes for my birthdayy



😆😆😆🙈🙈




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...