Monday, February 7, 2022

Courage

 Dear God, 

This year I want a fresh start in my career and my life. I want to explore Your creations in this world, I want to learn more, I want to grow love for myself. I want to be a great example for my students. I want to be great children for my parent. I want to give my best contribution as a human and Your ummat. 

Dear God, 

If I don't start my master and scholarship this year, please guide me to your other best scenario. You have the best decision to my life. As a human, I have my own limitation. The only thing I can do right now is to give my best effort to every path that I see in front of me. 

If I failed this year and no campus or scholarship that allow me to study my master degree, please give a bigger space for my heart. I am only a human that often hurt by my own expectation. I know and give You my trust that You will give me the best scenario in my life. 

I don't have any wish for this year except that I want a fresh start of my career and my life. I am ready to fight. I am willingly to do anything in order to give myself a new chance. Please give me courage to start all over again. If the fresh start does not mean master degree and scholarship, please give me a clear direction. 

Dear Allah, 

I just want to start my own independent journey. 

Please give me courage to be my own self. Please give me courage to start my own initiative.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...