Wednesday, March 30, 2022

My Failures

 I know I will receive rejection email as I apply to many kind of scholarship.

I don't know how much I can bear to hear the bad result. 

But every time I feel down, I'm back to read books, telling stories to my closest people, and writing in any media 

Every time I receive the note of failure, I hesitates to walk further. I can't really accept it and admit that I have so many flaws. I even really scared to receive criticism from stranger. To the point I'm afraid showing off my self to the social media. To the point I sometimes feels jealous over people's achievements... 

I need to reflect on this matters, I need to evaluate myself to gain more life experiences.. 

I will exercise myself to receive more failures in order to be strong. 


Here are my failures in this first quarter of 2022




I hope, really hope that I learn a lot from this experiences...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...