Sunday, December 29, 2019

Me in 2019


Dear myself in 2019,
I know there are times you are dissappointed by your own expectation,
but you also know that you still be loved my many people, closest people around you.

I know there are times you lost your faith in yourself,'
however, still people trust you and thanking you for being there for them

I know you are tired of chasing your target and achievement,
but hey, take a slow walking and being grateful for moments sometimes can be entertaining.

I know for many years you have been longing for some love
but hey girl, You get it this year, growing some of love for being your awesome self.

I know that you are competitive in some aspects,
but then, this year you learn that life does not work like that.

I know sometimes you not feeling well and have a cloudy mind since you wake up in the morning
Hopefully you remember that life is not always sunny, the hard days makes it even greater journey





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...