Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Cerita Tentang Kota


This year, I want to try new things in order to develop my photography skills and story telling. Suddenly I want to join a 30 days challenge about story telling in a platform called instagram. I know, this is sound so cliche and I need stronger motivation to do so. I always lef behind regarding to keep the commitment and wanting to do this consistently is a big challenge. Then, I need to pursue something, not because of other people but for the sake of myself.

I always love to take photograph~
I also love to write and telling my story.
This years, these photos always kept on my hardisk without any urgent need to share publicly.
There are no use if I kept them all for my self
There are things that I want to share, in order to develop myself and my skills

This is a new challenge but I want to know where it leads me.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...