Friday, June 25, 2021

Dear Me in The Future

 Dear me in the future, 

Things will be chaotic. Right now, I still learn a lot about you. You in the future should achieve something valuable. I did not really care what it is, its okay even though its only simplest thing. The most important thing is you can learn a lot of things, bravely expressing lots of love. Do it until your heart satisfied. 


Dear me in the future, 

I really hope you can show your love as much a s possible. I also hope you get so much love from everyone who stay close to you. Never hesitant to give out your love even though you know it will never paid back. If your heart wants to, never think twice. Just do it~

Expressing love does not always means you will get romantic partner. I know your heart longing for one. Never expect something in return. The most important thing is to eventually meet someone who suit your vision. But never be pressure. Just do your best as human being. I hope a heart break does not stopping you from give and gets lots of love.

I hope you never taken aback. If you like it, show them. If you really care, do something. I hope you never regret for hide your feelings.

There are unimaginable things in the future that will lead you speechless. For now, in the middle of crisis, it is the best time to start to know yourself better. START is the key. Try to set priority on yourself first. 

Dear me in 5 years later,

In 2012, you set yourself the targets for 2017. Until that year, you can travelling to some part of the world by your own, present your works for people in the overseas, get scholarship (even though you have to skip that one), and started initiatives with people in needs. 

In 2021, I don't really write ambitious things for you to achieve in 2026. You wrote it all over the place that you want to start your master degree. I really really hope that if you can be better with all of these process, you deserve to achieve that. But God knows His creatures the best. If that did not happen, you will assign to other better scenario. Just focus on your big mission and eventually, you can learn much more that you imagine. I just hope that you never hesitate to love yourself, love your life, love your closest people and your Creator. Married or not, I just hope your life in the future full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...