Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Off - Reset - Start

 When I want to restart my self, 

There are many things that I want to learn again from the basic. 

I redo my purpose of life, I read my old diaries, looked at old photos chronologically

I found myself in 2012 full of dreams and some of my wish lists accomplished in 2017 

Also, there are many things I did in the past that might become my future plan 


There are priorities that become so clear in my head. 

After shifting here and there, I think focus on my self, what I really want to contribute and protect my loved ones is my goal now.

I also learn again, things about self development, psychology, marriage and family.

Knowing that I am so clueless about many things, once again, I acknowledge myself as nobody. 


Its okay. I can learn again. I can find excitement again after a while for learning something new. 

Its okay, I am enjoying myself as a foolish and not knowing anything

Its okay, so that I can embrace my curiousity and not even worry about my past degree or position

Its really okay, so that I can find the inner layer of myself while not even care too much about people's opinion


In the end, out of all the people opinion, its me who decide and do it all 


Good night~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...