Saturday, April 30, 2011

Heavenly Forest




"I just want...
The person I love, to fall in love, with the person he loves"



I learned so many things from this movie
Watching this just like watching my own story
But there are big different between me and Shizuru
She is so brave and frontal, telling him honestly about her feeling
Altought she have a lack of growth hormone and it makes her childish, physically and mentally,
So that Seigawa only notice her as an adorable friend,
She realized that she is falling in love and wanted to keep that wonderful feeling
She decided to grown up , even if that feeling killing her






I think she is mature enough to let Segawa find his own love life 
and never force to be with him all day
She admitted that Segawa likes Miyuki, a woman who has a perfect image
at first, Shizuru act so childishly jealous 
But she realized it can't be helped
She can make a good friend with Miyuki, without other meaning behind it
Even Shizuru helped Segawa find a good clothes when he said that Miyuki ask him to accompanying her to a wedding dress exhibition





But still, she never give up
After she received a kiss as her birthday present that she ask Seigawa to do it,
She realized how childish she was
So she ran away to the overseas
and take a journey of independence
She never contact Seigawa for two years until she ready








From now, I will grow up
Become unbelievably beautiful,
and become a woman loved by everyone!
What would you do, if I became incredible?!
I'm going to become a wonderful woman
You will regret it and say: 
"I should've went out with her back then"












....And I'm still wondering how the end of my own story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...