Friday, November 25, 2011

Milk Tea - Prince of Ramyeon



Boil the water well, insert the soup mix
Insert the noodles and boil it even more
When I make it bubbling like this, I wish you will eat it deliciously
Crack an egg, chop up some scallions, melt some cheese and cut up some ham
When I make it bubbling like this, you will like it a lot

This is the only thing I'm good at
Though I wish I could do more
I'm not jealous of the high-end restaurants
If only we're together, if only we're together

* I will cook only for you, I cook cook cook
I hear our laughter kekeke
I'm happy when we eat together
Even just looking at you makes me smile
I will listen to your each word
Tell me anything and I will laugh
Love me like you do now
The only person who will make me warm is you

Su-sugar sugar sugar
Su-sugar sugar sugar

Even if it's not expensive, I really like it- because it's a gift from you
Even if they have luxury cars, I'm not jealous
If only we get to walk together

Su-sugar sugar sugar
Su-sugar sugar sugar (x4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...