Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My ALC, Mini~


This is my Asian Leopard Kitten, Mini~~ 
Cutee nee?? 
But keep her as a pet is kinda... how I describe this?
Keep her in my house left a burdensome feeling..
I'm afraid I'm not give her the best I can
because her species is very difficult to be keep...






But as time goes by, that feeling is fade away~
She is really sweet hhee
She is such a mini creature that i want to keep in my pocket hhaa
As for the other cat species, I think she is 10000% cute than anything!
Her leopard pattern, her red cheeks, her round ear, her soft fur,
Even her groan miaw when she talked
And I always imagine how she become after she grow up!

The only one I noticed something wrong with her is the way she walk
Her two back feet always tend to jump whenever she run,
and her butt seems to give more effort whenever whe walk
At first, I think that just the way her species do

One day, after run and play all the day, she can't walk as usual
I think her leg was out of joint or she is getting hurt somewhere
After 3 days she is not getting better until we get her to the pet clinic

But she wasn't getting better for 3 weeks later. 

During this 3 weeks, we bring her to the two different pet clinic every week
They said that she couldn't back to usual, 
It kinda hurts seeing her just laid on her box, couldn't do anything except moving her head
She have a strong will to jump out of her box, so sometimes I just let her free on my carpet

Until we get the right clinic, they did an X-Ray photos of her back bone
The doctor said that she had a rare genetical disease called "Spina Bifida"
So her lower backbone split into two and that is why her butt can't go up
This disease appeared after 1-4 months when your cat can go for walk.
There is nothing wrong with her legs joint or anything



Because of split of her backbone, she couldn't poop easily
Because she couldn't poop, she can't eat either :"(
Everything I could do, I did.
Give her medicine twice a day, change her menu, search the therapy treatment, 
anything for her recover !

 even she cant walk, she is still wanna play

But she is just a little one, keep that hurt back bone all of this time kinda...
It made me sad, when seeing her strong will for walk, even just for few centimeters away
One day I kept her in my hand all the morning, because she was groaning all the day,
louder than usual. 
Ssshhh, I said. 
"Just two days more for your next clinic visit, maybe you will get therapy for your back bone"
But this cutie seems not doing as usual. 
On that day, She only want to sleep on the ground surrounded by grass
But she drink her medicine obediently, even she seems enjoying the spuid  I give to her

and this is the last time I give her medicine

Yes, that is the last time I give my best to keep her :""(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...