Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy Birthday!



Thankyouu Phatty~
Always thanks and happy birthday to you too~
I am lucky because I have a bestie who shared the same birthday with me :) 

In this new adult world, I think have a lot of friends is really wonderful thing, 
but I can't please everyone and afraid end up hurting them.. 
Its same with birthday.. 
I mean I really want to congratulate them who is really important to me,
But if I do that to everyone, I'm afraid I just did a sweet words without any real effort
'Congratulation, ' 'Happy Birthday', 'Happy New Year', etc.. 
Did you really mean it?
Or you just following other people to said that?

Have you ever making a real wishes for other people?
True from your heart?
Not only for socmed sake or other?

Then you are lucky :)

Make wish, congratulate them whom you really want to cherish

And thankyouuu for all of my friends who cherish me in my birthday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...