Sunday, May 7, 2023

It's Been a Year!

 Hello!

It's been a year since I write something on this page..
I want to reflect on myself about my journey to get master degree and scholarship which I have been facing failures numerous time right now.
Not something to be proud of but I am asking myself everyday why I still persistent in this way.

There are days I am crying, questioning how I am still stuborn looking for higher education that seems impossible fot me at this moment.

I am writing in my hidden diary about my efforts, but I also believe that effort is not enough, we need the power of Doa. Right now I am finishing my scholarship interview, I just need to wait for announcement.. 


What am I doing for a year?

1. Taking Bridging Course for Master Degree Abroad from IIEF and LPDP

I have been wanting to find a suitable environment for me to keep on track about my higher degree journey.. That is why I am taking this course. After taking IELTS course and test, I also get my essays to be reviewed. It's been a great journey for me as this class help me to familiarized myself with academic english, which I need the most.

2. Taking my Korean course

Yes I am still taking my korean course so I have reached Sejong level 4. I need to find a challenge for my brain to be actively learning new languages. It's fun and I find Korean language everywhere so it helps me a lot.

3. Seri Seni 

For me its like an exercise routine and I feel energized by meeting people in the community. The only question is.. how can I help to enhance student's experiences? I feel like there are blocking walls from my personality that afraid to take risks. I need to be braver.

4. Tujuh Belasan Kaliapuran

Its been a great performances last year! I am proud of them as almost 30 children want to perform traditional dances in their own kampung. It's been a great collaboration and hardworks from all of people living there... I want to meet them again!

5. Tahsin

I have new ustadzah this year and she is way older than my previous ustadzah. She is giving suggestions precisely and her critism surprisingly works on me. I always pray that she will be healthy for a long time... We need to have more Quran teacher just like her.

6. New Project for Sustainability issues

There are projects to work on and I have fun with variety kind of Eco-Innovator workshops and all.. still, I haven't found any new job with stable income. Eventhough its a serious matter for me, Allah always give me with enough income, coming from freelance art commissions and as speaker for workshops. 

7. Best 10 Speaker for Indonesia Culture Conference 2022

I am writing about composting workshops that I worked on since 2020-2021. Happily I received invitation to Magelang and had a chance to present it to local people there~ I have received my appreciation also meet great people there~

8. Launching my Fanmerch Shop

Yes it is unexpected decision but for a while it become one of my source of income.. I love drawing and love the fact that it also become source of happiness for many people~

9. Finishing House Design for Phatty (my bestie~)

Yes its a challenging project as this is my first time working on real design and built project. But I am working hard for this one, I even invite many people to discuss with me. Thanksss so much for the opportunity~~


I am wondering.. what else should I listed here..  

For now, I am waiting for scholarship announcement. I have receiving my unconditional LoA from UCL (again lol) and from University of Gothenburg (Child Culture Design). Still, there are many things that I want to explore. Please help this mediocre friend here... I think people hardly defining my specialization as I never describe myself for only one talent. 

Please pray for the best result... 

I believe whatever I do in the future is because of Allah permission. I have been working very hard until now but if the result is not coming out the way I desire, Allah have better plan for me. 





my latest photo for fun hehe

I am 31 years old now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...