Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dancing dancing :D

Huaah i won't post about exhibition at this moment
sometimes it remind me about all of my hectic tragedy
i haven't been crying for the long time
maybe i'm at the top of my stress so i let it out from my tears
hukhuikhuik

Sooo what are we talking about?
Yeaah dancing dancing :D
this is one of activities that i love the most beside drawings and crafting
I  joined a dance group *or you can call it sanggar* when i was in my first grade in elementary school
So i have been dancing for a long time, hee?
I really like tradittional dance, especially betawi, javanese, and Bali


this is my latest performance with my sister




Huoo i really love the costumes



Its like Betawi's bride but unfortunately without groom hahaaa


After the show


hehee, a bit of narcistsm XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...