Sunday, November 11, 2012

White Lies - TVXQ

An old song by TVXQ, but i wanna tell all of you, this is really good song,
even after years, i always have the same tender feeling when listen to this song,
again and again
Even for one day, i play just this song all day hhaa
And never get bored :)



How much time passed since our happy memories..
I can't even try to leave now
Leaving the tender you

I have to laugh in front of you
I have to have a bright smile in front of you
But when I think of you, I start to cry
I have to forget you now
I have to erase you from my memories
I leave you now

If I can meet you just one time
If you can see me
I will show you my everything
All of my hidden love..

Even if I am not in the world anymore, I will only wish for your happiness
Don't cry, please don't cry
I can't even wash them away for you

I'm afraid because I might see you
Because my heart might become sadder
I'm going to have to leave you now
Even the common words of I love you, I couldn't say until now that I love you

If I can meet you just one time
If you can see me
I will show you my everything
All of my hidden love..

I'll leave now to a place where you don't exist
Like this I'll erase you from me

As time passes if I can see you
If I can just touch you for one day..

I wont ever leave
My love for you that surpasses everything

If I can only breathe next to you..


credit:
src: jpopasia
written: nia@ksplash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...