Saturday, December 22, 2012

Postcard Project


This is my edited sketch for my postcards project ^^
Well, after seeing many indie illustrators recycle their artwork to make postcard and poster, 
I wanna try this too :D
You know, postcard now seems to be useless since we can chat virtually via phone and internet
but I will be very happy if someone do more effort and 
send me handwriting letter or postcard like this :D 
So I wanna try it first and send it to all of my friend
Of course, this postcard design must be from my sketches~
If I have more time, i will make design personally~

Waow, just several days later to year for change (and my age too .__.)I'll make a post about 2012, 
This year really really really a great year for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...