Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ame x Momi Craft Workshop

Once I have a dream to open an art and craft studio consisting a lot of creative people. We can gather, disscuss, and make something that really useful for society through craft and art.

Wonderful dream, isn't it?

So I'm really happy when my mom want to make craft workshop. It was her initiative to share her hobby with other people. I think a lot of my friend wanted to learn crochet so this is really a good chance to make them gather.

Just one week preparation to make publication and there are around 9 person who want to join. But on the workshop day, it was just 7 people who could coming.

It's fun to do the workshop and I hope we will make another workshop in the future~~







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...