Friday, August 28, 2015

Exactly 1 Year of My Graduation

Yep, tomorrow will be mark as 1 year after I left college and graduated.
How much I get after tasting the real world?
How far I walk in this field?
Where I will go for my next step?

I re-illustrated the story written by Dr. Seuss..
I think there are facts, motivational quotes after we face of the real world.
I think I haven't do exactly what I want
But that's how the world works!




















 And will you succeed?

Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)

KID, YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!

So...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So...get on your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...