Thursday, December 13, 2018

Hiii my self~

Hi,
its been awhile since I'm writing something
Tomorrow, I'll be fighting for a dream
Today there are mixed feelings in my heart and a lot of conversations going through my head
What if I failed again?
What if my efforts not enough to reach my long dream?

Even though I prepare it all,
I feel that I will never  have enough confidence to say that
I deserve this opportunity

But then, someone remind me about my long term goals
It is not the end of the world if I failed
I still have a long way ahead me
I still have so many options
and goals to achieve...

I  deserve all opportunities
No one could define me,
except myself

Dear my pretty and hardworking self,
Let us be the best friend until the end


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...