Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Well, then..

Hellooo from the other side~~

It's been a long time since I'm writing something serious about my life. Well, not particularly serious but I feel like to thinking all of it at once. Is it a curse for all of young adult who never wanted to be a grown-up like me? I'm thinking about what should I'm doing next, since there are a lot of choices actually, and I just need to choose. Nah, writing will be the best therapy for me, so please bear with my words~

I already commited to business project that I cherises the most (yaii to Akaruma and 6sisistudio). In addition, I opened a dance course in my house, for kids who wanted to learn some traditional dances. Those activity somehow keeping me stay in my track and idealism, eventhough we just started and actually it is hard to maintain your work pace. But people did not seeing it tough, they were only care about a job, somewhere in an high rise building office, with monthly salary that going in to your pocket. I know people will always ask, connecting it to your previous education. Some of them giving me the best advices (thanksss, really thanks to your concern) but the rest are just curious, or just want to compare. I will be apply for job, trust meee~ I'm preparing for some activity that will be included in my CV first~

I'm thinking about going to study abroad. It's been my dream since I was graduated from high school. I will definitey pursue higher education, in the major that I love the most. Maybe I will be going to art department (my long lost dream) or architecture interior or mixed of those both. Living in a life full of new ideas and challenges makes me less bored. Actually I'm a person who is easily fall into boredom. Hopefuly I will maintain my focus on my master application. I'm praying hard that I will be thereee~~ and then I will use my skill to work in international NGO, maybe for UN, in UNESCO or UNICEF~

Aaaand the last thing that I recently have concern about is: where I could get my life partner??? or how did you find your husband/wife??? I know it's been in my head after all this time, but I never tought about it seriously, until I almost in the state where I hope to be someone's wife in my 25. Aaaand it will be less than 2 month from now (almost, huh? I'm still 24 anyway~) I rarely falling in love, but If I have one, it seems that he is never have any interest in me. I never have anyone to ask me out, or even just have a long, interesting chat. People said that I'm just choosey and selective, but in fact, I don't even have anyone to be choosen... (pity mee.. this time I'm just shamelessly telling my loveless life *sobsob*). But I never want to be someone's ex anyway, that is why I don't really care about having boyfriend~ So, thinking from this prespective, I should be grateful..

Well, to conclude all of my babblings, I shall reminding my self, over and over again, to not compare with anyone else. I need to finish what I'm started, I need to focus on my aims, and then, I should be preparing my self to be the best of me~ Yes, yes, I would not be worrying about life partner or what. If it is the right time, we should be meet. My job is I have to endure all of those tricky questions heheee..

andd to close this night mumbling, I should posting my photos~
I'm not a narcisstic ( I rarely posting my photos in instagram or other socmed)
but lately I'm feeling good about myself~ *dothebuttdance*





Black or white version?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...