Monday, August 22, 2011

New Header

Yaai I got a new header todaay *happy happy*

yei I'm too lazy to write now but I'll post the pic of my new header


PLUS THIS



AND THIS





aaaaaand
TADAAAAAAH~~



please come visit may site :D
I'll be post more of my artworks here~~



Nee~~ using photoshop is so difficult I thought, because I always using my hand to create something. Digital work kinda...emm what can I say.. It's so easy to make lines or the other, but we can't enjoy every second of our hand can do. But our world is change rapidly so I have to adapted with digital things.


this is my doodle using photoshop..
kinda lame .___.




This is bunnella
Nice to meet you :D


and as a bonus, this is my background pic :D


just in case if you interested with it
feel free to using it~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...