Thursday, August 11, 2011

T^T

Calculus ooh calculus~~

Please, can you let me free this time?
Can you?
I'm begging you...

T^T

God, make me strong
I know every path you give for me always have a deep meaning
I'll accepted and promise to be a better person
So don't make me down with this kind of matter
Show me Your way, 
so that I can receive all of your grace 
without grumbling just like the old days


Yap, let's smiling, Lia!!
Be happy with the result
Failed for the second chance, it's so suck, I know.
But hey, there are many people who success and be number one after experienced the lowest time of their life
That is how they can appreciate their life better than before

"Winners are losers who got up and gave it just one more try" 

Failed on the second chance, it's not the end of the world
Just remember, God always with you,
and God always protecting you

God always there to help you


Smile smileee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...